Our Maine lobsters (Homarus americanus), are freshly cooked eat and every day and we ship them Fresh, never frozen. Our Maine lobsters are sourced through the family and cooperative-run fisheries of the northeastern Maine Coast. This geographic area is commonly referred to as “Down East” Maine*, a term that covers the Maine coastal communities from Ellsworth to the Canadian border. These waters are located right in the heart of the Gulf of Maine, which is home to one of the richest areas of marine biodiversity in the world.
WHAT YOU GET:
3 PCS OF FRESHLY COOKED MAINE LOBSTERS - 1 1/4 LB EACH - 3.75 LBS OF TOTAL LOBSTER
YOUR LOBSTERS WILL ARRIVE FRESH, NEVER FROZEN BEFORE - YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EAT THEM FRESH, OR YOU CAN FREEZE THEM TO ENJOY AT A LATER DATE.
- Wrap the lobster in foil and place on the Barbecue for 5-8 minutes at a medium to warm heat
- Split the lobster the long way and baste with scampi butter
- Place on the barbecue for 3-5 minutes - cut side down - once cooked, Enjoy!
- Split the lobster and chop it into pieces
- Combined with your favorite spicy marinara sauce and bring to a boil and serve over pasta
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Shipping calculated at checkout. Service chosen based on the products ordered. Transit times may vary.